Federal Skilled Trades Program

Author: Mock Webware

People who have two years of full-time work experience (or equivalent in part-time) in skilled trade occupations within preceding five years and either have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian Province or Territory or have a job offer from a Canadian employer supported by positive or neutral LMIA may qualify to make an application for Permanent Residence under this program. They must also meet other requirements including official language proficiency. This program is also managed under Express Entry.