Temporary Residence – Students Visa Canada

Immigration Lawyer in Abbotsford, BC

Students who have a genuine and bona-fide intention of pursuing studies in Canada; and who have been accepted by a Canadian university, college or an educational institution may apply for a study permit. If granted, they may arrive in Canada and are usually granted a study permit at the Port of Entry.

Our Immigration Services