Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program

Immigration Consultant in Abbotsford, BC

People who have two years of full-time work experience (or equivalent in part-time) in skilled trade occupations within preceding five years and either have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian Province or Territory or have a job offer from a Canadian employer supported by positive or neutral LMIA may qualify to make an application for Permanent Residence under this program. They must also meet other requirements including official language proficiency. This program is also managed under Express Entry.

Our Immigration Services