Canadian Experience Class (CEC) Program

Immigration Lawyer in Abbotsford, BC

Skilled Workers who work in Canada and gain one year full-time Canadian work experience (or equivalent in part-time) while being employed by a Canadian employer may qualify to apply for Permanent Residence. The work experience gained must be within preceding three years. They must also meet other requirements including official language proficiency. This program is now managed under Express Entry.

Our Immigration Services