Federal Skilled Worker Program

Author: Mock Webware

Foreign nationals who have gained skilled work experience outside of Canada which must be one year full-time and continuous (or equivalent in part-time) may qualify to apply for permanent residence provided they meet the required language levels and other criteria. There is a Federal Skilled Worker points grid which consist 100 points. Those who can obtain 67 points out of 100 are eligible to make a profile. This program is also managed under Express Entry.