How do I prove my work experience for the Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program?

Author: Mock Webware

To prove your work experience, you must provide documentation that clearly outlines your previous job duties and the duration of your employment in your skilled trade. This can include reference letters from employers, pay stubs, and contracts. Your documented experience must match the duties and requirements listed in the NOC descriptions to ensure your application aligns with the eligibility criteria for your trade.