What qualifies as Canadian work experience for the Canadian Experience Class?

Author: Mock Webware

For the Canadian Experience Class, qualifying work experience includes any skilled work (classified under NOC 0, A, or B) accumulated in Canada on a valid work permit. You must have at least one year of full-time (or an equivalent in part-time) work experience within the last three years. Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (such as co-op terms) do not count.